Home Inventory London offers a variety of rates combinations for inventory report, check in, check out and interim report,as well as gas certificates and EPC reports. Bellow you can find our inventory services prices:
|INVENTORY REPORT||INVENTORY & CHECK IN REPORT|
|Studio / 1 Bed||£85||£95||£115||£125|
|6+ Bed||Call office||Call office||Call office||Call office|
|CHECK OUT REPORT
|Studio / 1 Bed||£70||£80|
|6+ Bed||Call office||Call office|
|GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE|
|Number of appliances||Price|
|1 Gas appliance||£90|
|2 Gas appliances||£90|
|3 Gas appliances||£115|
|4 Gas appliances||£115|
|5+ Gas appliances||Call our office|
|ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE|
|Studio / 1 Bed||£65|
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer applies for all new bookings above £120.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
Service Terms & Conditions:
- The rooms included in a standard report are: 1 kitchen, 1 lounge/living room, hallways, relevant number of bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Additional rooms considered as such: dining rooms, (through lounge/living/dining rooms will be counted as 2 rooms), extra bathrooms/shower rooms, landings, conservatories, cellars, gardens and furnished balconies and will be charged at an additional £15 per room.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or postpone a planned visit.
- Sunday appointments are subject to a £10 surcharge.
- Parking and congestion fees applicable. Exceptions possible depending on availability.
- Payment is payable on completion of the inventory inspection before the the landlord, agent or the tenant receives the report. Exceptions only for corporate clients with established partnerships.
- Reports will be e-mailed within 72 hours of the inspection.
- The landlord/tenant will have seven days to make any requests for amendments/changes to this report and these amendments/changes will be noted in case they present the actual state and condition of the property. Such will be marked as landlord/tenant comments.